Create, code and experiment with young learners using this powerful beginner’s coding kit. Use bluetooth-enabled blocks with a block based coding platform called SAM Blockly to teach fundamental computational thinking skills and computer science concepts.
Features and Benefits
- 50+ lessons aligned to Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
- 10 micro:bits, 30 blocks, 10 accessories
- Free access to SAM Blockly
- CSTA aligned
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding experience
Number of Students: Up to 30 per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers
- Character-driven narrative - Explore SAM Blockly with Sam to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect and debug
- Immersive web based coding platform and step by step instructions, coding tutorials and resources
- Blocks are wireless, with easy to understand functions, and made to last with two year warranty offered on each kit.
- SAM Blockly is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory
What's in the kit?
- 10 micro:bit
- 10 micro:bit battery holder
- 10 micro:bit data cable
- 10 Light Sensor
- 10 Buzzer
- 10 Slider
- 10 Charging Station
- 1 Set of 4 international plug adapters
Please note: You will require one of our subscription plans to access the full benefits of the SAM Studio coding platform and NGSS, CSTA, TEKS, and Common Core standards aligned curriculum.