Create, code and experiment with young learners using this powerful introductory coding kit. Use Bluetooth-enabled blocks with a block-based coding app called SAM Blockly to teach fundamental computational-thinking skills and computer science concepts.
Features and Benefits
- 50+ UK curriculum aligned lessons for Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
- Free access to SAM Blockly, an immersive block-based coding app
- A versatile, fun and intuitive introductory kit to coding
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding experience
Number of Students: Up to 2 to 3 users per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers
- Character-driven narrative -Explore Cyberspace with Sam to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect and debug
- Immersive web-based coding platform with step by step instructions, coding tutorials and resources
- Blocks are wireless, with easy to understand functions, and made to last with a two year warranty
- SAM Blockly is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory
What's in the Kit?
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 1 x Slider
- 1 x micro:bit
- 1 x Buzzer
- 2 x Small LEGO Holder
- 1 x Slider LEGO Holder
- 1 x Battery Pack
- 1 x Multi Micro USB Charging Cable
Note: Packaging may look different to image
Please note: You will require one of our subscription plans to access the full benefits of the SAM Studio coding platform and NGSS, CSTA, TEKS, and Common Core standards aligned curriculum.