Create, code and experiment with young learners using this powerful beginner’s coding kit. Use bluetooth-enabled blocks with a block based coding app called Cyberspace to teach fundamental computational thinking skills and computer science concepts.
Features and Benefits
- 50+ lessons aligned to Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
- 10 micro:bits, 30 blocks, 10 accessories
- Free access to Google Workbench
- CSTA aligned
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding experience
Number of Students: Up to 30 per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers
- Character-driven narrative - Explore Cyberspace with Sam to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect and debug
- Immersive web based coding platform and step by step instructions, coding tutorials and resources
- Blocks are wireless, with easy to understand functions, and made to last with two year warranty offered on each kit.
- Cyberspace is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory