Create, code and experiment with young learners using this powerful beginner’s coding kit. Use bluetooth-enabled blocks with a block based coding platform called SAM Blockly to teach fundamental computational thinking skills and computer science concepts.
Features and Benefits
- 50+ lessons aligned to Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9
- 10 micro:bits, 30 blocks, 10 accessories
- Free access to SAM Blockly
- CSTA aligned
- Designed for teachers of all levels of coding experience
Number of Students: Up to 30 per kit
- Structured lesson materials written by teachers
- Character-driven narrative - Explore SAM Blockly with Sam to learn Computer Science concepts, code a program, reflect and debug
- Immersive web based coding platform and step by step instructions, coding tutorials and resources
- Blocks are wireless, with easy to understand functions, and made to last with two year warranty offered on each kit.
- SAM Blockly is compatible with Google Chrome, Windows and Mac to suit your classroom’s inventory
What's in the kit?
- 10 micro:bit
- 10 micro:bit battery holder
- 10 micro:bit data cable
- 10 Light Sensor
- 10 Buzzer
- 10 Slider
- 10 Charging Station
- 1 Set of 4 international plug adapters
Please note: You will require one of our subscription plans to access the full benefits of the SAM Studio coding platform and NGSS, CSTA, TEKS, and Common Core standards aligned curriculum.
Please note: All prices exclude VAT & Shipping